Tinting treatments create definition, the appearance of longer, thicker lashes and defined brows to shape the face. The perfect treatment before a holiday or for those who cannot wear mascara. With a variety of colours and shades available tinting creates a natural looking enhancement to subtle way to enhance your appearance.
The life cycle of the eyelash hair is approximately four to six weeks therefore after this period of time the hair will have returned to its original colour. The treatment however, can be repeated on a regular basis.
Enhance your look further by combining your tinting treatment with an eyebrow shape.
The shape of your eyebrows can enhance your appearance by flattering your facial shape, balancing your features, and framing your eyes.
The Tinting Treatment
Tinting treatments require a patch test at least 24hrs prior to treatment.
- Cleansing of eye area of makeup with oil-free remover
- Small amount of Vaseline is applied to the upper and lower eyelids (for lash tinting)
- Vaseline is applied around the natural shape of the brow to prevent the skin staining
- For lash tinting cosmetic pad applied to lower lid
- Permanent tint is carefully applied to the lashes for 5 to 10 minutes
- Tint is then removed, and eyes wiped down with cosmetic pads
- Client is then free to wear additional makeup, if desired.