Smooth Hair Free Skin
Waxing is a method of semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root. The effects last for between 2-6 weeks – depending on the individuals rate of hair growth, the time of year and how long you have been having the area waxed.
- Regular exfoliation prevents ingrown hairs and keeps skin looking healthy.
- Regular waxing helps the skin get accustomed to the procedure and may minimise irritation.
- Ideally hair should be between 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch in order for the wax to be able to remove them effectively.
- Avoid heat treatments for at least 24 hours following waxing.
- Avoid the sun immediately after waxing.
- Do not use exfoliating products and loofahs for at least 24 hours after waxing as they may further irritate your skin.
- Avoid tight clothing after waxing as it may result in irritation and ingrown hairs.